Tuesday, October 26, 2010

markets


Two more to go. Markets that is. And they're both local. Just realised I haven't done a local event in 12 months, not since the horrendously overrated pyd markets in that dark, uninspiring car park in Waterloo or whatever that suburb is.


So SYDNEY I'm doing it for you twice before Christmas.

First appearance will be at Magnolia Square at Sydney Race Course from 12 - 14th November. Let's just hope the weather behaves itself. It wreaked havoc at the last event - so I'm told. It's in the Royal Oaks Marquee - really like the idea of a marquee, really like saying that word and it will certainly be a first for me in terms of venues. And a great line up of stalls I reckon, including a couple of faves from Melbourne, Rebound Books and Matt.

I have new cushions, lots of new one-off wall panels and light shades a plenty. Well, two or three designs anyway. Hope you can make it along - love chatting to customers. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I don't do the big sell, won't, can't, genetically incapable of doing the effective sales pitch, so don't be afraid. Saying hello doesn't mean you have to part with money.

And my second appearance will be at Finders Keepers at Carriageworks. But more on that later.

No comments: